• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help with moving photos in my Organizer to a DVD

New Here ,
Oct 07, 2020 Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have about 25 photos in my Organizer and would like to store them on a DVD. I can't find any instructions on this. Thank you.  

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 07, 2020 Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The 25 picture files are not stored in the organizer. They are on your disk drive wherever you placed them. The organizer provides links to picture files that are incorporated in the data base.

Suggest that you use the program that came with the DVD burner on your computer and point to the files for this process.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 12, 2020 Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @genec4056714 

You can select these 25 photos in the Orgnizer and use option : File menu > Copy/Move to Removable Drive... to copy or move these photos to your DVD by following the instructions on that dialog.

Please note the Copy photos options would keep your photos at both the locations- original and new, while Move Photos option would ask you if you want to delete the photos from original locaton while moving them to DVD. So you can explore these possibilities.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines