• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help with return.I bought the wrong program.

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2020 Jan 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I recently bought adobe photoshop Element thinking It was abode photoshop on microsoft app store. I wanted to get a return on the Item because I wont have any use for the software.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

LEGEND , Jan 17, 2020 Jan 17, 2020

I believe you can return a product to the Microsoft Store for a refund within 30 days of purchase.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND , Jan 18, 2020 Jan 18, 2020

If you want a refund on goods you always need to work with the seller (here, Microsoft), not the maker (here, Adobe). Contact the Microsoft store, but their terms may not allow refunds of software - ask them, not us...

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe you can return a product to the Microsoft Store for a refund within 30 days of purchase.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried that but It isn't showing request for a return option for the purchase.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you click on order history under the refund section? Do you see your purchases & subscriptions when you log-in to the store?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah I did but no option for a refund on the item.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 18, 2020 Jan 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you want a refund on goods you always need to work with the seller (here, Microsoft), not the maker (here, Adobe). Contact the Microsoft store, but their terms may not allow refunds of software - ask them, not us...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Okay thanks I called Microsoft and they refunded my order.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try contacting Microsoft Support directly. It may be possible to start an on-line chat or get a call back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines