• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How, & can I install camera raw plug in to my Elements 11

Community Beginner ,
Nov 07, 2020 Nov 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have searched the internet to find a download link for camera raw plug in,  and have only been able to download the 10.5 version oldest version available for download).  This has appeared in my dowloads on Windows but I can't see it or find a way to get it to show in Elements?  I donn't know if this is because this version is not compatable with Elements 11 (as think I saw on internet 7.4 version being last compatable one, but can't find anywhere to download that version).  Or am I just not downloading it right into Elements 11, can't see anywhere to bring downloaded file into it?

I have never used camera raw before, but wanted to start using it so I can edit raw photos.  Can anyone help with this?  Is there another way to do this on Elements 11?

Any tips, help greatly received.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 08, 2020 Nov 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

correct, 7.4 is the latest (compatible with pse 11) version.  you can use adobe's free dng converters or purchase a current pse version..

DNG Converters:

Win
Mac

here's info about using dng converters, http://www.imagemaven.com/camera-raw/

and for others looking for availabel camera raw versions, https://helpx.adobe.com/camera-raw/kb/camera-raw-plug-in-installer.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines