Highlighted

How an I set the thumbnail grid in the organizer media view to a fixed sitze?

New Here ,
Aug 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The grid size changes with every start of Photoshop Elements Organizer and even sometimes when I change from view to view.

It is possible to set to fixed size which never changes?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How an I set the thumbnail grid in the organizer media view to a fixed sitze?

New Here ,
Aug 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The grid size changes with every start of Photoshop Elements Organizer and even sometimes when I change from view to view.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 03, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

VeeJayEl  wrote

No.

I can't imagine why one would want that?

The thumbnail size should be sticky and stay in the next session (that's good for me). If that's not the case for you, please consider restoring your preferences to default.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 03, 2019 1
New Here ,
Aug 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I didn't mean the thumbnail size, it is the size of the grid. To get an overview, I prefer to set the grid to 3 rows with the zoom slider. With a double click on a picture I can switch to a single view and back to the 3 row grid. That's fine.

But when I e.g. have activated a filter and go back with the back button, the grid doesn't return to the 3 row view. Instead there are now 6 or even 7 rows and I have to adjust the grid with the zoom slider again. Sometime this even happens when I start the Organizer and there are several occasions when this happens. 

Why can't the Organizer simply remember the last used zoom setting?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 04, 2019 0
VeeJayEl LATEST
New Here ,
Sep 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is really no way to may make the zoom slider sticky? Resetting the preference to default doesn't do the trick. It zoom slider setting changes with certain operation.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 30, 2019 0