• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how can I change languaje adobe photoshop elements 2020 from English into spanish?

New Here ,
Mar 12, 2020 Mar 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how can I change languaje adobe photoshop elements 2020 from English into spanish?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know but found a similar question answered here.  I take Jeff Wrights answer to mean that ones preferred language must be selected at time of installation - not afterward.  At least as it was in the days of PSE8.  Again, I'm not certain what your options are for PSE 2020..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, you are asked your choice for the language at the time of installation.

That means that you have first uninstal, then reinstall. Watch carefully the dialogs to avoid missing that installation step.

Uninstalling and reinstalling on the same computer does not requireyou to 'sign out' before uninstalling and 'sign in' with your licence key if you are on the same maching, but you may feel safer. See the menu 'Help' for signing in and out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines