• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I change the source photo when doing a group merge in PSE 15?

Community Beginner ,
Jan 25, 2019 Jan 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I select the two photos the best photo that I want to use as my final automatically goes into the "Source" box.  It will not let me switch it no matter what I try, dragging another photo, trying to move it, deleting it etc....  I need to figure out how to get the photo I want into the source box instead.   I am following PSE’s tutorial and I watched a very good tutorial on Utube. Why is a photo automatically going into the source window and how can I get it to change it to the photo I want in the “source window’ keeping in mind I have tried all of the above?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 25, 2019 Jan 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you try re-saving both files using:

File >> Save As

Add an extra letter or something to the file name.

Then try again using those saved copies.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 26, 2019 Jan 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

Please refer to this video: Photoshop Elements: Using Photomerge Scene Cleaner - YouTube

Though this video is related to Photomerge Scene Cleaner, I believe it might be able to answer your query. If this doesn't help, please let me know.

Thanks,

Medha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines