• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I continue to import photos from my Samsung Galaxy 9 phone to Photoshop?

New Here ,
Apr 13, 2020 Apr 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I continue to import photos from my Samsung Galaxy 9 phone to Photoshop (Elements 10)?  I used to do this all the time.  My phone is getting full.  I keep getting a message that the jpeg contain an unknown or invalid jpeg marker.  The first few times after I tried again it'd let it in.  I can't find anything about importing from phones now, only cameras.

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 13, 2020 Apr 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can use the Adobe Photo Downloader via the Import from Camera or Card Reader.  It also works for phones.

Your jpeg error message usually relates to images you have imported to your phone via an app such as WhatsApp which doesn't use standard jpeg formats.  It is strange that you were able to import them on a subsequent try.  While it is easy to fix the problem by opening them in a simple photo editor like Windows Photos app and saving them to jpeg format, they will usually not import into the Organizer until you do. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines