• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I create my own themes for diashows?

New Here ,
Jul 03, 2020 Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi together,

after I created a stunning slideshow with PSE 8 in 2010, I was a bit disappointed, when I updated to PSE 18 (2020) where Themes were already created and only 5 of them available.

I my slideshow with PSE 8 I could everything do by myself, chose the backround, decide the way, how the slides enter the screen, how many are on the screen at the same time, in which direction the zoom should run, could exactly cut the part of the music I wanted to be played on a special own music lane at the bottom, and something more.

How can I do that now?

I only find on 4 minute tutorial, which describes the quick and dirty method, but nothing more.

Is it no more possible, or why is so complicate to find?

Would appreciate any help.

Regards Gepho

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi , I've moved your post from the Photoshop forum to the Photoshop Elements forum where you are more likely to get help with your issue.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The slideshow editor in Photoshop Elements 2020 no longer provides the options you want.  However, you can customize a slideshow however you want in Premiere Elements 2020.  You can download a free trial here

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines