Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I download Photoshop Elements 15

New Here ,
Apr 13, 2020 Apr 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I bought years ago Adobe Photoshop Elements 15 on a CD, but now I have a laptop with no CD slot. I would like to download it on this laptop, but i can not find an exe. for it. I also tried to follow the steps how it is written to download older versions, but I can´t find anything in my order history. I can see that I have Photoshop 15 in my products.

Can please somebody help me

Thank you

TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could ask a friend to copy your disk to a USB thumbdrive, or purchase an inexpensive DVD drive or leapfrog ahead to PSE 2020 which is on sale right now for $75.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

is there no .exe on the adobe website?      Because I have elements premiere 15 on this laptop. Now I wanted also to install photoshop. 1 year ago, when i installed premiere 15 i could find a download link for it, but now it is gone.  And i also checked  there are .exe for version 7, 8, 9 ,10,11,12,13    but not for 15. This is very weird

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think there have been some policy changes affecting availability of those older versions.  If PSE 15 shows in your Adobe account next to your original Adobe order number you should be good to go.  Otherwise see this kb.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2022 Jul 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I literally just downloaded it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From where?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 30, 2022 Jul 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There should be a download link in the Products page of your Adobe.com account.  Otherwise, you can copy the contents of the CD (it's probably a DVD) using another (friend's or work) computer to a thumbdrive and install the program from there.  (Or you can purchase a cheap external optical drive reader.  They cost about $20 last time I looked.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines