hatstead • Adobe Community Professional, Dec 27, 2020
Try this manual procedure.Work on the Expert tab.
1. Open the Image file
2. Go to Select>all or CTRL+A
3. Open a blank layer above the Background layer (Layer 1)
4. Go to Edit>Stroke (outline) selection. In the dialog, try stroke width 20 px (you may have to adjust this width for the frame subsequently). Place it inside, color does not matter
5. Open the Effects palette and in the drop-down select Bevels. Select Scalloped Edges and apply
6. Still in the Effects palette, select Patterns in the dr...