Highlighted

How do I contact Contact customer services [Unable to run PSE2019 on Catalina]

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can someone please provide me with an email address for customer services. I have a complaint about using adobe photoshop elements on my iMac. Or should I say not being able to use it. 
thanks in advance

pete 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How do I contact Contact customer services [Unable to run PSE2019 on Catalina]

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can someone please provide me with an email address for customer services. I have a complaint about using adobe photoshop elements on my iMac. Or should I say not being able to use it. 
thanks in advance

pete 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 21, 2019 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link below
-you must also allow 'cookies' in your web browser for this to work
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 21, 2019 0
LEGEND ,
Oct 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adding to John's link above this should also take you directly to the chat bot. Click the following link and scroll down the page to Individual. Then click “Sign in to contact us” It should be possible to start an on-line chat with Adobe Support.
https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 21, 2019 0
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd like to make contact with a real person. I've contacted through chat and I am really not satisfied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 21, 2019 0
LEGEND ,
Oct 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you tell us the exact nature of the problem. Sometimes older software becomes incompatible if a user updates Mac OS. We have seen such issues reported although Apple have been pushing out several advance warnings notably about 32 bit apps and plugins. It may be that your situation is different but if you can provide more information we may be able to help.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 21, 2019 0
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The exact details are that on the 21st August this year I purchased Adobe Photoshop elements 2019. 3 months later I cannot use it because of the apple update. I'm told it is now useless unless I roll back my system or buy the 2020 update. This I find unacceptable for software I purchased so recently. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 21, 2019 0
LEGEND ,
Oct 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can sympathize but maybe you need to contact Apple. Did they give you any warning that updating to Catalina may introduce an incompatibility with third party software? It seems to me that this is completely outside the control of Adobe. You could download Photoshop Elements 2020 and use it as a free trial for 30 days. Often there are good deals on-line around Black Friday in November or during holiday promotions. If the trial works well and you decide to purchase there is no need to uninstall it; simply licence with a new serial number. For the future, if you have your Mac set to auto-update you may wish to change it to receive notifications. You would then have more control over installation at a time of your choosing.  Best wishes to you.

https://99jon.blogspot.com/2019/10/how-to-install-photoshop-elements-2020.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 22, 2019 0
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Really? Adobe managed to get all there subscription software ready but offered a paid for update to elements. My problem is adobe should NOT have sold it knowing such an update was so close. This practice is, at best, morally underhand, at worst, blatant theft. And as for paying to update  I'd rather go to another software house than give adobe a cent more. I feel robbed and then find adobe have an ethical policy that, with practices like this, is frankly laughable

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 22, 2019 0
Enthusiast ,
Oct 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I feel you Pete, Adobe should comp you the upgrade to fix this.  It wouldn't cost them a penny but it will cost them to lose you as a customer.  I'd contact the Sales/Marketing Department of Adobe not the Support wing of PSE about it though.  Maybe one of the employees on this forum will help you connect with the right people. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 22, 2019 0
Peteg291 LATEST
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for that Phinny someone who seems to get my point. I've not asked for a cash refund but a credit to my account that covers the upgrade. I was actually going to buy premiere elements 2020 as well but this has really put me off. Thanks for the advice ref sales and marketing I will see if I can get some details. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 22, 2019 0