• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I do this in PSE 2020? "Enhance, Adjust Colors"

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2020 Jan 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a little embarrassing, but I've been using PSE 8.0 until now. LOL. I finally upgraded, but there is a feature that I used to use all. the. time. in 8.0 and I can't figure it out in PSE2020...any ideas? ("enhance, adjust colors, color variations" and then I could lighten, darken or increase the colors) Thanks so much!

"enhance, adjust colors, color variations""enhance, adjust colors, color variations"optionsoptions

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The 'color variations' option has been dropped a long time ago, probably in PSE11 with the change to 64 bits.

There are much more powerful tools in the expert mode or by using the ACR (camera raw) plugin.

The nearest equivalent is to be found in the 'Quick' mode with the color panel on the right. You can switch from 'quick' to 'expert' with a single click.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much Michel! I'll look at the quick mode 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines