• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how do i give access to fb

New Here ,
Mar 30, 2021 Mar 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am new to photoshop and I don't know how to give access to fb so I can share my photos to fb

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 30, 2021 Mar 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can no longer give access to FB directly from Elements.  This was a decision made by FB a couple of years ago to prohibit access via a third-party's software interface. 

It is possible to drag and drop a file from the Organizer to a Facebook post.  But even here, FB seems to change the rules all the time.  I post animated gifs that I create in Elements to a FB post without problems.  But yesterday I attempted to post one in a reply to somebody else's post and couldn't do so from my desktop.  The file seemed to land in the Reply but I then saw a never-ending message that the file was being processed with 0% completion.  Since I find that posting from a desktop is different than from my phone, I emailed myself the gif and posted it from my phone.  This time, the image posted but only as a still photo, not as an animated gif.    I haven't investigated this any further yet, but FB's help is useless.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines