• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I look at more than one photo? Cascade effect?

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2019 Nov 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used to have Photoshop Elements 10.  When my hard drive crashed recently I updated to PE 19.  I used to be able to upload multiple photos/images into the program and could cascade the images so I could see more than one at a time.  I have tried to do this in the new program and have used the command but it will not allow me to look at more than one thing at a time.  Makes it impossible to work in multiple layers.  What am I doing wrong?  Thank you for your help.  

TOPICS
Actions , Organizer

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 17, 2019 Nov 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Preferences, there is an option to allow floating windows. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 17, 2019 Nov 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

As Greg_S rightly mentioned, there's an option in the Preferences to allow floating documents. To make this change, please press Ctrl + K (Windows) or Command + K (Mac) and check the 'Allow Floating Documents in Expert Mode' checkbox.

Thereafter, you can choose your preferred floating mode setting under Window Menu > Images.

Hope this helps! For any further queries, please feel free to respond on this thread.

Thanks,

Medha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines