• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how do i move pic in a album (elements 2018)

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2018 Apr 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how do i move a picture in a album if i try draging it check mark other pic. elements 2018

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 18, 2018 Apr 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Post in the Photoshop Elements forum: Photoshop Elements

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2018 Apr 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what is the answer you did not leave a answer or i am unable to find it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 20, 2018 Apr 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FYI: Derek Cross​ only pointed out that you posted your question in the wrong Forum. Help from people comes most effectively when questions are posted in the correct forum. A moderator can move the entry to the right place. So that's not a big affair.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 19, 2018 Apr 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to Elements forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,
Apr 20, 2018 Apr 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

In the organizer, with the required album selected, make sure that the Sort By setting is Album Order

Then select the image you want to move so that the check mark shows. The mouse pointer should be an open hand. Click and hold the left mouse button and the pointer should change to a closed hand. Move the mouse slightly and it should pick up a small icon of the image - if it doesn't release the mouse and try again. You should then be able to drag the image to where you want it to appear.

Hope that helps

Brian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines