• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I sync my photos in Adobe Photoshop Elements 2021 between two PCs?

New Here ,
Dec 23, 2020 Dec 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Windows 10 on both PCs. My photos are saved in OneDrive.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 23, 2020 Dec 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[Moved from Download & Install to Photoshop Elements.]

File sync is a Creative Cloud feature, not available with standalone software like Elements.

Suggest you ask One Drive how to access from other devices.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 24, 2020 Dec 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@MRJNCA 

I am using Windows 10 on both PCs. My photos are saved in OneDrive.

Then, the OneDrive service does automatically 'sync' to the Cloud all the files (pictures or documents) stored in the dedicated OneDrive folder; and the service allows you to sync from the Cloud to another computer and reciprocally. If you update or add pictures in the OneDrive folder, that will sync with the other computer. For more details, search in the OneDrive help.

However, that does not work for the catalog. There is no easy solution to share a catalog and in my opinion it would not be a good idea to store the catalog in the OneDrive folder. Working in the organizer while the 'syncing' is taking place may lead to unexpected results and anyway, the catalog would only point to the drive in the original computer. All photos would be seen as disconnected on the 'synced' computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines