Highlighted

How does Elements Organizer Photo Downloader determine the photos that have not been downloaded.

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How does Elements Organizer Photo Downloader determine the photos that have not been downloaded from a device?  I am having inconsistent result when downloadning from a phone or camera.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How does Elements Organizer Photo Downloader determine the photos that have not been downloaded.

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How does Elements Organizer Photo Downloader determine the photos that have not been downloaded from a device?  I am having inconsistent result when downloadning from a phone or camera.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 18, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See my answer to your other thread.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 19, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See your other post.

Check if something is wrong in the 'date_taken' recorded by the phone.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 19, 2019 0