• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How many devices can you download a purchase of adobe elements?

New Here ,
Aug 20, 2019 Aug 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im wanting to purchase the latest Adobe Elements for the IPad I recently purchased , I purchased this IPad Air just for this software because of a broken screen on my laptop but after my laptop is fixed I would like to be able to use the same download on my windows laptop if thats at all possible?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, you can install on two devices, but you can only use one at a time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Photoshop Elements is not available for the iOS mobile operating system on the current range of iPads. Photoshop Elements for Mac requires the macOS desktop operating system with a desktop (e.g. iMac) or laptop (e.g. MacBook Pro or MacBook Air).

Mobile apps available for iPad include Photoshop Mix and Fix.

Adobe mobile apps for iPhone, iPad, Android | Adobe Creative Cloud

Adobe is also working on full Photoshop for iPad. Specs for that version remain unknown at this stage but may include the forthcoming iPadOS.

Adobe’s Photoshop for the iPad is taking beta test applications - The Verge​

You can use Elements on Mac and Windows desktops but only if you purchase the boxed version. The download version is Mac only or Windows only.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines