• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to change Default path for PLACE command in Editor

Community Beginner ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Editor PLACE command defaluts to THIS PC>PICTURES, I would like to change this to a different path. I have attached a pdf which shows you what my intent is. Is it possible?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe the Place command is sticky.  In other words, it remembers the path to the file that you last used with the Place command.  It remains sticky, even if you close and relaunch the program.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greg your absolutely correct, made my way to a folder, went through PASTE procedure and saved modified photo, opened a new image and the PASTE function defaulted to the last folder opened.

Many thanks

Bill

p.s.is there a list of what is "sticky"?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't know of any "sticky" list.  Most navigation dialogs seem to be sticky.  And most tools remain in the state they were last used.  Sometimes we see tools that should be sticky not be so.  A reset of the preferences file usually fixes this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines