• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to create this photoshop effect?

New Here ,
Feb 03, 2020 Feb 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, I'm looking to create a photo effect like the attached file. I've tried various things but can't seem to match it, so I'm not sure if I'm using the right effects. 

So far I've tried > Inverese image > brightness contrast / levels adjustments > posterize(?) > added some grain(?) which gets similar results, however I can't get the two colours. I thought it was duotone but this isn't right.

If anyone could help that would be much apperciated! I'm also not sure posterize and grain is correct so open to ideas. 

Thank you!  

Screenshot 2020-02-03 at 17.30.12.png

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 03, 2020 Feb 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without seeing the original you're trying this on, I'd say to go Image>Adjustments>Invert and see what that does.

-edit- Sorry, I just noticed you'd already tried inverting it. Can you post the results you got?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 04, 2020 Feb 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I've think I've worked out the textures! The problem now is seperating and adding two (or more) colours into the image...  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Feb 04, 2020 Feb 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Here's a way to get a duotone effect....

Image > Adjustments >  Posterize.  Move Threshold Level to get desired effect.

sshot-2.jpg

Set Foreground/Background color swatches to the darker/lighter colors.

Add Gradient Map adjustment layer.

sshot-3.jpg

Without the Posterize step...

sshot-1.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines