Highlighted

How to deactivate Photoshop Elements if cannot do it in the help menu?

Community Beginner ,
Nov 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found an advice to go to this link but it it utterly useless:
http://www.adobe.com/aboutadobe/contact.html
You won't find the answer and cannot chat or talk with a real person! SO frustrating.

I have bought PSE 2020 and would like to deactivate my PSE 2019 to sell it but the program doesn't run under my macOS 10.15 Catalina so I cannot deactivate using the Help--> Sign Out way.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Correct answer by Hphoto108 | Community Beginner

Problem solved. It was so simple that I should have thought it at the first place. I have an old Macbook Pro, which is running older OS X. I installed my PSE 2019 on it and signed out. Simple...

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to deactivate Photoshop Elements if cannot do it in the help menu?

Community Beginner ,
Nov 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found an advice to go to this link but it it utterly useless:
http://www.adobe.com/aboutadobe/contact.html
You won't find the answer and cannot chat or talk with a real person! SO frustrating.

I have bought PSE 2020 and would like to deactivate my PSE 2019 to sell it but the program doesn't run under my macOS 10.15 Catalina so I cannot deactivate using the Help--> Sign Out way.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Correct answer by Hphoto108 | Community Beginner

Problem solved. It was so simple that I should have thought it at the first place. I have an old Macbook Pro, which is running older OS X. I installed my PSE 2019 on it and signed out. Simple...

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 09, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try this article for help.  If you are unable to resolve your issue by yourself, you can use a "Contact us" link within the page which will take you to an online support agent.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 10, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Nov 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 10, 2019 0
Nov 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Problem solved. It was so simple that I should have thought it at the first place. I have an old Macbook Pro, which is running older OS X. I installed my PSE 2019 on it and signed out. Simple..."

Not totally solved... What if the current computer is stolen?

You are allowed to 'activate' two computers. One activation has been lost. You are using the second one. If it becomes unavailable, your only solution is to reach  Customer Care (by chat). They will solve the problem in minutes as they did for me in a similar situation.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 11, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Nov 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not totally solved... What if the current computer is stolen?

You are allowed to 'activate' two computers. One activation has been lost. You are using the second one. If it becomes unavailable, your only solution is to reach  Customer Care (by chat). They will solve the problem in minutes as they did for me in a similar situation.

I don't know what you're after. I just needed to sign out with the serial number of my PSE 2019 to be able to sell the software so that the new owner can activate it. By the way, this one was for ONE Mac only. Now I can sell the program.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 11, 2019 0
Nov 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I simply referred to the title of your post, which is a very common issue.

For the legal requirements when transferring licenses, read more:

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/transfer-product-license.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 11, 2019 0