Highlighted

How to delete location on map

Explorer ,
Oct 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I have upgraded to Photoshop Elements 2020 and for a unknown reason in map view I have a Pinned location to a place I have never been with multiple pictures in it.

Is it possible to delete that Pinned Location without corrupting my whole catalog.

Note my catalog holds more thant 35,000 pictures.

Thanks,

Removing the pin from a media file means removing the association of the media file with the place on the map. It will not affect other media.

To remove the pin (place) associated with a media file or stack, goto Places room, Pinned tab, select the file or stack and right-click it. From the contxt menu, select Remove Pin. Click OK to confirm.

remove_pin.png

Let us know if you have any other query.

Regards,

Nidhi

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to delete location on map

Explorer ,
Oct 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I have upgraded to Photoshop Elements 2020 and for a unknown reason in map view I have a Pinned location to a place I have never been with multiple pictures in it.

Is it possible to delete that Pinned Location without corrupting my whole catalog.

Note my catalog holds more thant 35,000 pictures.

Thanks,

Removing the pin from a media file means removing the association of the media file with the place on the map. It will not affect other media.

To remove the pin (place) associated with a media file or stack, goto Places room, Pinned tab, select the file or stack and right-click it. From the contxt menu, select Remove Pin. Click OK to confirm.

remove_pin.png

Regards,

Nidhi

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 29, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

remove_pin.png

Regards,

Nidhi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 29, 2019 0
YvesB LATEST
Explorer ,
Oct 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Your solution worked. Thanks for your support.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 31, 2019 0