• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to download Photoshop Elements 10 with old code on Mac?

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2020 Mar 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I have an old code for Photoshop Elements 10 from when i bought the disc/package several years ago. I now have a new computer and want to have the program on this one instead, but there is no disc reader. I have Mac OS X. I can't find a link to download PSE 10. Is there one?

Thank you

TOPICS
Download and install , Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you bought it directly from Adobe, login to your Adobe account, click Plans then Order History.  If it appears there you may see a download link.  Otherwise, consider buying a $30 external DVD drive or moving up to Photoshop Elements 2020 which is on sale right now ($69.99). 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If your new mac has macOS Catalina 10.15, then pse 10, a 32 bit application, definitely won't work, since apple removed the ability to run 32 bit applications in macOS Catalina.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines