• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to get bug fix updates for the Windows Store version?

New Here ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thought I was originally just getting the basic version of Elements 2021 - but from Microsoft.  I had no idea there was a "store" version.  Now I see there have an odd Windows Store version with things in odd places.  And despite having paid for Elements 2021 and seeing that there have been 3 bug fix releases since my 11/2020 version - there appears to be no way to get them?!?!?!?!?  There is no Help | Update in the software.  So I tried going to the store to see if you have to update from there - nothing.  How do I get bug fix updates for the Windows store version of Elements/Organizer 2021?

My version: Adobe Photoshop Elements Version: 19.0 (20201104.was.153865) x64

TOPICS
Download and install , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Could you please let us know which 3 fixes you are looking for? We will try to keep both the versions same and will release the update soon for Store.

Regards,

Nidhi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2021 Mar 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just saw that there have been 3 releases since the one I have and I wanted to be sure I had all of those fixes in case one was impacting me.  In particular, I have been following up on a case where in Organizer, if I have selected either a tag or an album and browse the resulting filters.  But about half of the time when I drill in to an individual photo to take a closer look, and then click the back arrow in the top left - rather than going back to the matching photos, it clears the tags or album selection and goes back to all photos AND scrolls back to the top.  Nobody has been able to repro, but was hoping maybe some other fix inadvertantly changed some timing and got rid of the issue.  It seems you should update the store app anytime the standard app gets updated.  Is there any way I can switch to the standard app?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any updates - on the updates?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2021 Apr 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I answered your questions but have not heard or seen any updates - to the product or this thread.  Does anybody work on this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 20, 2021 Apr 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, 

Applogies for the inconvenience caused to you. Apparaently this is how buisiness works, Store Apps are separate releases and the team is trying its best to keep them up to date.

You will get the store release update soon.

Looking at your problem, I would request you to connect to the Support team directly (https://helpx.adobe.com/in/support.html) and get this resolved. I will also send your request to support team to connect with you explicitly.

Thank you for your patience.

Regards,

Nidhi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines