• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to GMAIL photos from Photoshop Elements 10

New Here ,
Apr 02, 2019 Apr 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Forgive me for asking. I know this question has been kicked around before. But I cannot find an answer. I have Photoshop Elements 10 on my Windows 10 desktop. I want to GMAIL a photo to a friend's email account. I have spent several days on the internet trying to find the method to do so. I have failed. I follow all of the common instructions. I reach a page "HTML EMAIL Sender Verification". I am instructed to "Please re-enter the code found in the verification e-mail sent to the address provided". The address on the page is my e-mail address. I do not receive an email with the code. I am dead in the water. All I want to do is GMAIL a PS photo. How hard can it be?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 02, 2019 Apr 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Google wants to protect you. They forbid access to gmail if you don't specificallt authorize Elements (not trusted) in your Google preferences.

Not easy to find how to configure gmail for that, but it can be done.

The same question appeared recently in the forum with a detailed answer, but I can't find it now. I am confident other users can help you there.

Anyway, I understand the safety concern and I always beware or applications 'talking' together, so I much prefer the old safe procedure to copy the (resized) files on your computer (desktop for instance) and use my normal mail service to send them.

Edit:

Have a look at the solution by 99jon:

Gmail Validation Failing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 03, 2019 Apr 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seems like a lot of trouble just to email from Elements. Why not just send an email and attach the JPEG In the usual way?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 05, 2019 Apr 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not the sharpest knife in the drawer. How does one attach a JPEG in the usual way?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 05, 2019 Apr 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One more time, people. All I want to do is GMAIL an Elements 10 Photo. I do not use any form of social media (Facebook, Instagram). Adobe email is a useless POS. I do not wish to open my catalog to the world. I have tried to create a DVD and attach the DVD file to my GNAIL, but that does not work. I cannot afford to send thumb drives to all recipients.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 06, 2019 Apr 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There are a number of ways, but I use the "attach" button in my gmail. This pic shows where it is:

Click the button, and then choose the JPEG file from where you saved it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines