• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to import photos into Organizer from phone and tablet

Participant ,
May 05, 2020 May 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a semi-pro photographer, and use PSE 2020  and Organizer in Windows.  Every so often I import photos from my Huawie phone and iPad and screenshots.  I find it easiest by downlaoding Google Photos but it is a battle.  The screenshots are pngs which I sonehow have to convert to jpegs, so the whole thing takes ages.

What is the easiest way to download pictures and screensots from these devices onto a PC and Orgaizer.

Thank you. 

TOPICS
Download and install , Import and export , Organizer , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use the Import from Camera or Card Reader option.  This will bring up the Adobe Photo Downloader dialog.  Your phone and iPad should both be recognized.  Make sure you complete the Save Options before starting the import.  Thumbnails of the photo files on your device will appear in a grid and you can choose which ones you want to save on your computer and import into your catalog.  Only generic thumbnails will appear for videos.  The APD has various other options.

Ashampoo_Snap_2020.05.05_12h58m57s_000_.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.  Unfortunately I do not get that.  I get 'None Detected'  'No Device Found'.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is your device recognized by your computer if you plug it in? 

• Look in This PC and see if it appears there. 
  • Or open iTunes and see if your iPad appears there. Your iPad may have a pop-up that asks whether you trust the computer. 
  • I don't know how your phone interfaces with the computer.  With my iPhone, it sometimes takes a while for the computer to recognize the device. 
  • Try the refresh option in the APD's Select a device dropdown menu.
  • Try rebooting the computer with the device plugged in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines