• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to Open Photoshop Organizer 2019 Directly

Explorer ,
Mar 03, 2019 Mar 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hate the splash screen.  I don't need photo collages, or effects, or slide shows.  I use the Organizer exclusively.  How can I go straight there?  I tried to find the .exe for the Organizer but was not able to; perhaps it is there.

Let's keep things simple Adobe!    Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 03, 2019 Mar 03, 2019

What OS do you have?  For Windows 10, the path to the PhotshopElementsOrganizer.exe file is: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Elements 2019 Organizer\ .  I don't have a clue about Macs.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What OS do you have?  For Windows 10, the path to the PhotshopElementsOrganizer.exe file is: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Elements 2019 Organizer\ .  I don't have a clue about Macs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I followed the shortcut to the "Adobe Premiere Elements 2019" folder.  Didn't think to back out and see what was in the same root folder.  Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 05, 2019 Mar 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just an extra question. From memory, i believe in previous versions, there was also an "PhotoShopEditor.exe" to start the editor without the splash screen first. in 2019 i cannot find this executable.

I believe that there was also an option when starting the splash screen to select if you always wanted to open the organiser or the editor. I cannot find this option also.

Any idea how to directly start the editor software?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are correct.  There is no longer an option to always start the Organizer or Editor when launching from the Elements 2019 icon.

The PhotoshopElementsEditor.exe file can be found at:  C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 2019\

I'm curious.  Were you unable to find the folder because it has an Adobe Icon instead of a yellow folder icon?  I have found this to be confusing in the past.

Ashampoo_Snap_2019.03.05_11h55m40s_003_.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ai ai. the folder icon was indeed my problem. Found it now. Thanx

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines