• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to reduce size of font list?

New Here ,
Mar 12, 2020 Mar 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help! My font list is so tall that it's blocking my work I can't view fonts changing as I try to see what another font will look like easily. I want to be able to easily scroll through the fonts so I can visually see them changing while i'm hovering over a particular font. How do we have the font list show less options so it doesn't cover my work entirely??

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Select some, or all, of the text in your document.  The next step is to select the active font shown at bottom of screen by swiping across it with your cursor (to highlight it).  Now use your up/down keyboard keys to see what the text in your document will look using in any of the different font options available in PSE.

Font question .png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good tip, thanks.

A variant:

After selecting the text, I click for one second on the little triangle on the right of the font box shown in the previous answer. This opens a drop-down list of fonts and if you move your cursor over the displayed fonts, you see the result in your text.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The other option is to work with floating documents.

Go to Edit >> Preferences >> General

Put a checkmark in the box “Allow Floating Documents in Expert Mode” and click OK

You can then move the edit window independently – see image.

Sample.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines