• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to reinstall my old Photoshop Elements 11?

Explorer ,
Jan 30, 2020 Jan 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bought thi App a long time ago. I just need this program for the "Remove Dust and Scratches" I downloaded the .exe but get a message like this. Do not know what to do?

Thanks

Adobe.JPG

TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I understand it you may need to download an additional file.  See if this helps for example.  Put both files inside the same folder then run the exe.  Did you get that .exe from inside your Adobe account?  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you downloaded two files? Normally you would extract everything from the compressed file and then add the .exe file to the contents so everything is in the same folder. Then double-click on setup to start the installation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks

I only have been able to find this place to download the .exe

I select the load.exe (lataa) an this is all what I get

When I try to open this I get the message I sent above.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry pictures here

1. Lataus.JPG

Lataus 2.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You also need to download the 7z file and extract the contentts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 31, 2020 Jan 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Look closely at the right hand side of your screen shot. I see two links in blue, on two lines. Download both, run the EXE. You don't I think need to extract the contents, the EXE does that. But I might be wrong. Anyway for sure you need both. Be sure to keep both of them safe, Adobe is stopping access to older downloads. (Safe is not just on your computer).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines