Highlighted

How to reset PhotoShop Elements 9 to original paramaters options, etc?

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to reset Photoshop Elements 9 to original parameters (original condition) on my laptop.  Thanks for any help.  Larry

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to reset PhotoShop Elements 9 to original paramaters options, etc?

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to reset Photoshop Elements 9 to original parameters (original condition) on my laptop.  Thanks for any help.  Larry

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 01, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

To reset the preferences, you can do one of the following:

• Press and hold Alt+Control+Shift (Mac: Option+Command+Shift) immediately after Photoshop Elements begins launching. Click Yes to delete the Adobe Photoshop Elements settings file.
  • Go to Edit > Preferences (Mac: Photoshop Elements > Preferences > General), click the Reset Preferences on next launch button, and then click OK. When you restart Adobe Photoshop Elements, all preferences are reset to default settings.

Let me know if you need any further assistance.

Thanks,

Medha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 02, 2019 0