• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to Retain a portrait view when creating a slideshow

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2020 Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In creating a slide show, all my portrait views are truncated to a landscape view. How do I retain the portrait view?

TOPICS
How to , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 05, 2020 Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Goose2011 ,

Thanks for reaching out to us. 

What is the version of Elements you are using where you faced this issue? Additionally, we would be able to assist yoou faster if you can attach the screenshot of the issue here.

Thanks

Arshla Jindal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 10, 2020 Oct 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Arshla

Using 

Elements Organizer 14.0.0.0
Core Version: 14.1 (20151206.m.83730)
Language Version: 14.1 (20151206.m.83730)

DSCN9666.jpg

Photo is in portrait orientation in Photoshop Elements Organizer; but when same phot used in a slide show, the portrait photo is truncated to a landscape orientation.

Could not find the option to send a print screen of the truncated version. Please advise how to send a print screen (Word doc not an acceptable format)

Regards

G Ferguson

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Oct 10, 2020 Oct 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Goose, did you try using the pause during the slideshow and then doing a screenshot while it's paused? By the way, I have PSE2020 and I just created a slideshow with a mix of landscape and portrait photos and did not have the problem that you mentioned.

--
Walter in Davie, FL

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 11, 2020 Oct 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your comments & suggestions.

Pause mode does not fix the issue.
As for PSE2020; I am staying away from upgrades. I found that they are not
seamless & more than often create a great deal of "clean up".
Reagrds

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 12, 2020 Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

You can send the screenshots by using following option while replying to the post : 

2019-12-04 12_19_38-Lightroom 6.14 problem with Print panel, no image. - Adobe Support Community - 1.png

Also, it woyld be helpful if you can attach the original photo also here, with which you are trying to create the slideshow and facing issue.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines