• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to stop "What would you like to do today" wizard from running

Explorer ,
May 28, 2020 May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently installed Photoshop Elements 2020. When I launch it, I see the "What would you like to do today" wizard and I have to click "Elements" again to launch it. Is there a way to disable this wizard? I just want to launch the program. If I want to see the guide I will click "Guided" from inside Elements.

TOPICS
How to , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can usually click do not show again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello xtc99,

You can create shortcuts on your desktop that will let you directly startup the Organizer or Editor without using the Home screen...

IF you're using a Windows PC and you've installed PSE2020 in the default location - do this...

To make a separate desktop shortcut for the Organizer.

1. Use the Windows Explorer to navigate to C:\Program Files\Adobe\Elements 2020 Organizer.
2. Then locate PhotoshopElementsOrganizer.exe.
3. Right-click on PhotoshopElementsOrganizer.exe and chose Send to > Desktop (create shortcut).

To make a separate desktop shortcut for the Editor.

1. Navigate to C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 2020.
2. Locate PhotoshopElementsEditor.exe.
3. Right-click on PhotoshopElementsEditor.exe and chose Send to > Desktop (create shortcut).

One of the really useful things that you can use these shortcuts for is Drag and Drop editing or importing. You can drag one or more image files and drop them on the Editor shortcut and they will open in the Editor. Or, you can drag one or more image files and drop them on the Organizer shortcut and they will be imported into the organizer. I frequently use the drag and drop for the Editor - it's really useful for me. When you save your edit, you can choose whether or not to include the edit in the Organizer.

--
Walter in Davie, FL

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines