Highlighted

How to turn off data collection

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When installing Adobe Photoshop Elements 2019, it says I can turn off data collection in perferences.  Under preferences I don't see where the option is to turn it off.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to turn off data collection

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When installing Adobe Photoshop Elements 2019, it says I can turn off data collection in perferences.  Under preferences I don't see where the option is to turn it off.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 15, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you give the exact, word for wore message in the installation process?

If I am guessing right, it may be about the ability for Adobe to gather information about your usage of the various features of the software. This is not a choice in the preferences of Elements, it's a choice about your own profile in your Adobe account. Check your profile, section 'privacy'.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 16, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please go to: https://account.adobe.com/privacy

Uncheck the two checkboxes in this section.

Let me know if this helps or you have any other queries.

Thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 16, 2019 0
AceJH LATEST
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! Your reply was helpful.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 23, 2019 0