Highlighted

How to Update from Photoshop Elements 11 to recent Photoshop Elements

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got a new computer so I had to re-download my photoshop.  I have photoshop Elements 11 but was wondering if and how i can update/upgrade my current photoshop elements 11 to the most recent version of photoshop elements?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to Update from Photoshop Elements 11 to recent Photoshop Elements

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got a new computer so I had to re-download my photoshop.  I have photoshop Elements 11 but was wondering if and how i can update/upgrade my current photoshop elements 11 to the most recent version of photoshop elements?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 05, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 05, 2019 0
Oct 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved from the Photoshop forum to the Photoshop Elements forum.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 05, 2019 0
hatstead LATEST
Oct 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no "update." Each version of the software is independent. If you desire to have the features of the latest iteration, it will require a purchase. 

Suggest that you evaluate the free 30-day trial.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 06, 2019 0