• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to use Elements Organizer in conjunction with Google Photos and others to view from one place

New Here ,
Jan 31, 2021 Jan 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It used to be simple 15 years ago or so when I just had one camera, uploaded them to the computer, and tagged and organized them with the Elements organizer.  In the last several years with cell phone cameras being so good, I hardly ever use the DSLR anymore and there are tons more photos taken between my phone and my wife's.  It is nice how they automatically upload to Google and even automatically tags stuff with faces and places on it's own, but I am trying to figure out a way to have everything in one place like I used to have with Elements when I just had one camera.  What is a good solution to have all of the photos (ones from a camera, my phone, and wife's phone) all in one place?  I have been continuing to just upload pictures from both phones to the computer and tagging them with the organizer but is there an easier way?  And it would also be nice to view them all form the cloud too so we can see them from out phones.  

TOPICS
Organizer

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?