Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to view a project on smartphone

Participant ,
Dec 09, 2019 Dec 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Is there a way to view a collage or slide show created with PE 2020 on a smartphone.

Thanks

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 09, 2019 Dec 09, 2019

I'm still not sure I fully understand your question.  A slideshow that you create and save in the Organizer must be exported to a video file in order to be playable outside the Organizer.  Once you save the video file, you can send it to your Android phone over a USB cable.  If you need more directions on that, look here

I'm an iPhone user so can't really tell you much about Android phones.  However, I see that there is a VLC app for Androids.  You may want to try that, as VLC is software th

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of Elements are you using?  If you are talking about Elements 2019 or 2020, you can Export a slideshow to Vimeo or Youtube.  You can also export the video to your local hard drive for transfer to your phone.

Also, are you talking about a video or photo collage?  A video collage can be exported and shared through Premiere Elements.  A photo collage can be saved as a jpg and handled like any photo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

I use PE2020 and I wish to know how to view a project, either a collage or slide show, if there is no Network or Wifi available.

What Android app do I have to Install of my phone to view a project saved on my PC?

Thanks,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm still not sure I fully understand your question.  A slideshow that you create and save in the Organizer must be exported to a video file in order to be playable outside the Organizer.  Once you save the video file, you can send it to your Android phone over a USB cable.  If you need more directions on that, look here

I'm an iPhone user so can't really tell you much about Android phones.  However, I see that there is a VLC app for Androids.  You may want to try that, as VLC is software that will play most formats of video. 

Again, if you are talking about viewing a photo collage, I assume you can transfer the image file to your phone via the USB cable method.  Or, you can send an email with the collage attached to yourself, then view the attachment collage on your phone.

If I have not answered your questions, you need to tell us more about what the problem is.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Dec 10, 2019 Dec 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Greg,

Thanks for your reply.

I am fairly new to PE2020 and didn't know I could export a slide show as a video file.

Your help is greatly appreciated and your tips now permit me to achieve what I want.

Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines