• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I am using Elements 15. [PSE15 crashes when printing]

New Here ,
Apr 09, 2019 Apr 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using elements 15. When I load an Image for printing the program crashes and bombs out. using an Epson xp-8500. The printing works on my old Elements 11 perfectly well. Any clues. Have reinstalled the programme. Very annoying as doing a Photography diploma and cannot print out.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi BAWest,

Sorry to hear about Photoshop Elements 15 crashing when you try to print an image, could you please let us know the operating system you're working on?

Have you tried reinstalling the printer drivers from manufacturer's website and see if that helps?

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 10 and I have just installed this printer. it works on other systems such as Microsoft office etc. there is no issue with the printer drivers. any othere thoughts

received an email requesting if I had Skype. Yes I do please send me your ID

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 10, 2019 Apr 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

BAWest  wrote

Windows 10 and I have just installed this printer. it works on other systems such as Microsoft office etc. there is no issue with the printer drivers. any othere thoughts

Even though you have a new printer, there may be a more recent driver. It would not hurt to check on this.

Do you get any error messages?

Can you print from the organizer?

Have you been able to print via Editor in the past with PSEv.15 & WIN10?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Peru Bob Asking for Skype and Adobe ID and Password

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

BAWest  wrote

received an email requesting if I had Skype. Yes I do please send me your ID

Adobe doesn't use Skype. That is a scam.  Do not give your ID.

Please report that email address to me in a PM on this forum so that I can report it to Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's you @Peru Bob

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

BAWest  wrote

It's you @https://forums.adobe.com/people/Peru+Bob

I did not send you an email. I don't even have Skype.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Shut Up you Scammer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

BAWest  wrote

Shut Up you Scammer

As said by the REAL PERU BOB he does NOT use Skype and did not send you any Email. Do NOT Respond to that email request.

It is NOT the REAL Peru Bob from the Adobe forums.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are still having the printer problem, try resetting the preferences.  Go to Edit>Preferences>General and select the Reset Preferences on Next Launch button.  Relaunch the program and see what happens.

Snap10_2019.04.05_10h30m16s_002_.png

Alternatively, if you have not done so yet, try to print from the Organizer.  It uses a different print engine than the Editor.

One other thought:  How large is the image you are trying to print.  There are file size limitations in Elements.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Barry,

I just sent you a private message regarding the Skype request. Please reply to me in that message or to my email that I included in the message.

Thanks
Scott

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Problem solved and adobe forums is sucks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines