Highlighted

I can't share phots

New Here ,
Apr 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whrn I try to email photos I get an "invalid credentials" message  I tried changing my password  but it still doesnt work  This happens on both of my computors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I can't share phots

New Here ,
Apr 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whrn I try to email photos I get an "invalid credentials" message  I tried changing my password  but it still doesnt work  This happens on both of my computors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 17, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Stanleyt,

That does not sound right, let us help make this right.

As you're seeing "Invalid Credentials" error when you try to email an image via Photoshop Elements, could you please try the steps mentioned on this article and let us know if it helps? Email configuration in Elements Organizer

Regards,
Sahil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 17, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

If you are sending your pictures via gmail, you need to turn on 'Let less secure apps access your account' at: Let less secure apps access your account - Google Account Help

There is a similar setting for yahoo too.

Which e-mail provider are you using?

Thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 21, 2019 0
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I fixed it with some outside help I suggest adobe make this fix clearer

from the outset

On Mon, Apr 22, 2019 at 1:05 AM Somya_Agarwal <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 22, 2019 0