Highlighted

I can´t update my OS. I´ve bought Adobe Photoshop El. 9 license but can´t download it to install.

New Here ,
May 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where can I get old Versions of adobe Photoshop Elements (9) vor Mac OS 10.11.6?

TOPICS
Actions, Download and install, How to, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I can´t update my OS. I´ve bought Adobe Photoshop El. 9 license but can´t download it to install.

New Here ,
May 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where can I get old Versions of adobe Photoshop Elements (9) vor Mac OS 10.11.6?

TOPICS
Actions, Download and install, How to, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 24, 2020 0
New Here ,
May 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@ https://helpx.adobe.com/de/photoshop-elements/kb/download-earlier-version-photoshop-elements.html/#P... is no German Download. If I click on "Datei" it doesn´t work (no download) false Image.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 24, 2020 0
Greg_S. LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are no links to older versions available.  If you purchased via download from Adobe, you may have a link in your Adobe.com profile.  (I don't remember when Electronic Software Delivery was started with Elements.  So if you originally purchased a DVD and no longer have it, you are out of luck.)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 24, 2020 0