Highlighted

I'd like to uninstall Elements & Premier 2018

Community Beginner ,
Feb 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But I had opnly a trial version and it has expired.  I do not have an acceptable serial number so I cannot get into either 2018 apps.  I do have a DVD version of Elements & Premier for 2020 but Elements, at least, which may install but the update which comes up dies with an error 301 which is not in the Adobe list.  

How should I proceed in clearing v 18 off the PC?

TOPICS
Download and install, How to, Organizer, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I'd like to uninstall Elements & Premier 2018

Community Beginner ,
Feb 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But I had opnly a trial version and it has expired.  I do not have an acceptable serial number so I cannot get into either 2018 apps.  I do have a DVD version of Elements & Premier for 2020 but Elements, at least, which may install but the update which comes up dies with an error 301 which is not in the Adobe list.  

How should I proceed in clearing v 18 off the PC?

TOPICS
Download and install, How to, Organizer, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 12, 2020 0
Enthusiast ,
Feb 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 12, 2020 0
Peru Bob LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use the Adobe Cleaner Tool:

cleaner-tool-

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 12, 2020 0