• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have purchased Photoshop Elements 2019 but it keeps showing as a Trial

New Here ,
May 11, 2019 May 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today I purchased Photoshop Elements 2019 at Staples for $99. I brought it home, entered the registration code, created an account, am logged in, was issued a serial number, installed it, yadda yadda. But every time I open it, I am informed that I have a trial that will expire in 30 days, after which I will have to purchase a license.

I have uninstalled it, reinstalled it, and am still getting the same thing.

What on earth?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased mine a little while ago. I received an email with a registration number.  You must register at your first attempt to open the software and then click the register button.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Kathleen

You possibly have a redemption code from Staples. A redemption code needs to be converted into a serial number. You need to visit the “redeem your purchase” link at Adobe.

You cannot enter a redemption code into the software. You must enter the numbers and letters from your browser after signing-in. The redemption code will be converted into 24 numbers (no letters) commencing 1057.

Then launch the Editor, sign-in and click the button “Licence this software” Enter the number starting 1057

Help with redemption codes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines