• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I'm angry now

Engaged ,
Sep 26, 2019 Sep 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having a lot of problems with PhotoShop Elements 14. Previous suggestions were to uninstal the program and then reinstal it. OK-- I uninstaled PhotoShop Elements 14. Now I can't get any page in my account to let me download the program. Adobe will only let me download the newest version of Elements! That version I would have to buy. I have a liscense for Elements 14 and I do not want to have to buy anything else. 

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I clicked on your link, Did no good. Your link says to go to plans then click on order history, find app and click on downloads. When I went to my account I clicked on plans. All that cane up was something about free clous something, nothing else. When I clicked on order history, I am told there are no orders for my account. No app, such as pse 14 came up. No way to download it.

[Remove 1st image that has some private info by Moderator]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can find that download link only if you have ordered your PSE directly from Adobe by download. Otherwise you have to ask from 'Customer Care'.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did order directly from Adobe. Will you please give me the link to "customer Care".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to scroll down and read the whole document:

How to download older apps purchased from other stores

If you need to reinstall an older app that you purchased from a non-Adobe store, such as Amazon, Best Buy, or Costco, contact us

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

And when you go to the link:

Customer Care Click Here.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines