• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I'm trying to repeat the same image on one page Photoshop elements 2019

New Here ,
May 30, 2019 May 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I sell papers with my images on them and I'm attempting to simply place 3 or 4 of the same images on one page. Seems simple but when I've called Adobe they send me a ten year old video which is useless. Contacted them again only to be told to come here since they're so busy.

1. I know about contact sheets and I can only get so far then there are no instructions anywhere (Youtube, google, safari or Bing search) and Adobe customer service has been useless really. Can anyone tell me how I can just copy the exact same image on one page?

2. I'm not happy that I paid for this service and I"m getting no help. Does anyone use another service similar to photoshop for editing. Cost or free, if it works, I'll use it. Especially if they have a good help team.

Thanks for any help!

Patti E. @

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 30, 2019 May 30, 2019

Pattielhoff  wrote

I sell papers with my images on them and I'm attempting to simply place 3 or 4 of the same images on one page.

There are several ways to do this in PSE.

Try this:

1. Open the Editor - Expert tab
  2. Go to File>New>Blank file. Enter the dimensions of your paper stock (H&W). This will be your canvas.
  3. Go to File>Place and point to the file with the image, and click on "Place". You can drag the image in to the desired position and resize with the corner handles of the bounding box. Once you a

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe don't offer training as part of the product. Professionals wanting to use Photoshop will generally get professional training, it's wasting their time otherwise trying to figure it out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pattielhoff  wrote

I sell papers with my images on them and I'm attempting to simply place 3 or 4 of the same images on one page.

There are several ways to do this in PSE.

Try this:

1. Open the Editor - Expert tab
  2. Go to File>New>Blank file. Enter the dimensions of your paper stock (H&W). This will be your canvas.
  3. Go to File>Place and point to the file with the image, and click on "Place". You can drag the image in to the desired position and resize with the corner handles of the bounding box. Once you are satisfied, commit with the green check-mark.
  4. Repeat this process for the other 2 or 3.
  5. Note that each image will come in on a separate layer. If you wish to fine-tune the placement, activate the move tool and drag.
  6. I find it helpful to have the grid open  - View>Grid. You can toggle it off/on. It will not print.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try creating a blank document and use:

File >> Place

You would need to repeat it 4 times and drag each dropped image into position.

It’s similar to creating a manual collage. You can set your own document size e.g. photo size like 8 X 10 or use millimetres for A4 size.

See my video demo at YouTube.

https://youtu.be/MM1Ey3T3o0Y

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 31, 2019 May 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What operating system are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 31, 2019 May 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oops sorry my reply was about Photoshop, the Pro tool, not Photoshop Elements, supposed to be easy to use and aimed at hobbyists. But while we’re on the two products, when trying to follow tutorials on the web, make sure they are for the product you have ( Photoshop Elements I’m assuming), not the other one, or they will make no sense at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines