• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I need to download Adobe Elements 11

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2020 Jan 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I lost Adobe Elements 11 when I upgraded my computer.   My purchase is registered and the serial number is on the Adobe website but it does not appear in Orders history. How do I download it?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Doreen, my PSE software doesn't show in order history either.  That's because I didn't buy it directly from Adobe which might explain why yours is missing too.  Always treat purchased installers and serial numbers as though they were cash.  If you can't find them your only other option will be to purchase the latest version which can be downloaded as a 30 Day Free Trial 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As Phinny says, if you have lost your installation discs, or did not purchase a download version direct from Adobe, you will not be given access to a download link by Adobe. 

If you did purchase a download direct from Adobe, but the purchase does not show up in your Adobe.com profile, you can contact Adobe support for assistance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Doreen, you could try to contact Adobe support and see if they can share the download link for you. Otherwise, the only other option would be to get the file from a friend or another forum user and then register it with your own personal serial number.

Kind regards

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines