• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I need to upgrade Photoshop elements 11 to 2020

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2020 Jan 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've installed Catalina OS and of course, now can't install Photoshop Elements 11. Not a huge issue however my theory was that I'd just be able to upgrade to 2020 but that doesn't appear to be the case. I have my old serial number etc from the purchase of 11 but am not sure how i go about upgrading it. If anyone is able to point me in the right direction i'd be forever grateful. 

My other thought was that I could instead access Adobe CC but I haven't been able to find a way to import a backup of my catalogue from Elements 11 (not the actual photo files). Again if anyone can help with that one I'd be really happy too.

Thanks in advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 13, 2020 Jan 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Version 11 is far to old to have an upgrade price to the latest version, you will need to make a completely new purchase

http://www.adobe.com/products/elements-family.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 14, 2020 Jan 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is possible to purchase PSE 2020 at the upgrade price from any previous version including PSE11. But shop around as the full version is often cheaper, notably on-line at places like Amazon, Costco etc.

You could install the free trial and test if for 30 days before purchase. No uninstalling or re-installing is necessary. Simply activate with a new serial number after you buy.

You can import a PSE catalog into Lightroom Classic but that requires an on-going subscriptioin.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines