• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I really need some help with slow 2019 elements on my mac

New Here ,
Feb 04, 2019 Feb 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently purchased elements 2019. i use both Elements and on1 photo raw to edit my photos. when i edit in elements it is painfully slow and i am tired of seeing the spinning wheel. i contacted Adobe by chat. The first time they went in a did some changes remotely on my computer. Today I contacted them again after reinstalling the program myself. No matter what i told them today they just keep insisting I should go to the forums and they provided me with a link. I am hoping someone can help? I am suspicious it may be one of the plugins i have on the elements program like ON1 or portrait professional but I dont know how to remove the plugin to see if that is the problem. Help please?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Need more information.

Which operating system?

What are the hardware specs of your Mac?

Which plugins do you have installed exactly?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is a new iMac 4.2 ghz 32 gb memory video card is 8. Running Mac Mojave. Plug ins are all the on1 standard ones plus topaz remask

I tried running elements with no plug ins at all problem still there. Adobe told me they think there was a problem with my profile set up so they created a new one and the problem is still there. Pretty frustrating

Jim Tidd

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I'm Tim   my photoshop keeps freezing when saving files.

Anybody have this problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2019 Feb 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

john I still have the problem . I got a response saying my issue was approved. Where do we go from here?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines