• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

If I activate a new machine will already activated computers be de-activated?

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2019 Sep 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I activate PSE on a new machine, will the computers that are already activated on my account become de-activated?

I believe there have been four on my account however I now only have one plus the new one I just got and have not used.

I do not want to loose the activaton on the one I am using.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No not automatically. But if 2 systems are already activated and you try to activate a 3rd it might not work. you should deactivate one of the ones that are now activated before you activate the other.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well there's the rub. I don't have the old machines so can not de-activate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 17, 2019 Sep 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
You might be able to deactivate from your Adobe ID account. Log into the Adobe website, the real Adobe main page not the forums, and check.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 17, 2019 Sep 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Take a look at this FAQ.  If necessary, there is a Contact Us link on the page which will take you to a customer support chat room.  They will be able to help deactivate the unavailable machines. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines