• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Images in the Organiser

Explorer ,
Mar 26, 2021 Mar 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some of my images have a small red, it looks like some sort of timepiece, in the top left hand corner. Does anyone know what this signifies?

TOPICS
Organizer

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you do a search on various criteria, it may happen that files which correspond exactly with the criteria are in the same stack (or version set) as others which don't "match" fully those criteria. Those files are "non-match" search results and as the stack is expanded, those are marked with the red circle with diagonal line. In other words, the search has found the correct stack, but not all the members of the stack are fully matching the criteria.

By the way, I have not found anything about that feature in the online help docs. I don't know if there is somewhere a doc about the various icons on the thumbnails for :

- missing items

- stacks

- version sets

Found in the help doc (Online and pdf):

https://helpx.adobe.com/elements-organizer/using/finding-media-files-keyword-tags.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What then do the “speaker” icons at the top right hand side of the images in elements indicate?
Where can I find this information in the “help” sections of the products.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What then do the “speaker” icons at the top right hand side of the images in elements indicate?

They indicate the file has an audio caption attached.  See this thread for a discussion about it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines