• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Import problem from camera

Explorer ,
Feb 18, 2021 Feb 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I use PSE 13. until now it worked fine. Since a few weeks, when I import pictures from camera to PSE, it creates a file with the correct date, but the picture ar not visible in that file in PSE, and the file is not visible until I say "show all files". I can see in my pc that the pictures are in the file.  When I go to the file and say "import media" the system says that they are already there, but I can't see them. Only when I drag the pictures from the main screen to the file, they become visible and have immediately a new number with -1.

What can I do to go back to normal?? Hope to hear from someone what to do, or get a telephone number in The Netherlands to explain the problem to an Adobe employee.

Dick Sleiffer

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 18, 2021 Feb 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Go to Edit->Visibility->Show All Files.

Now select all files in Media Grid using Ctrl+A (Cmd+A if you are on mac)

After all files have been selected, again go to Edit->Visibility->Mark As Visible.

Does this resolve your issue?

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Somya,

Thanks for the quick response. I have tried to work that way, but does not work. The text for being visible is already activated and clicking twice does not help. Drag and drop seems to be the only way. The funny thing is that I have this on PSE13 on two computers. On the one it works as it used to work correctly. On the other computer I change the downloadfolder from 2020 to 2021 and I got this problem.
Thanks anyway
Have a nice weekend
Dick Sleiffer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines