• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Import von HEVC- oder HEIF-Medien mit Photoshop Elements 2020

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2019 Oct 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ich habe Photoshop istalliert unter Windows 10 Built 1903. Habe das HEIC-Tool von MS installiert. Dennoch lehnt Photoshop das Laden von HEIC-Bildern mit der nachfolgenden Meldung ab. Weiß jemand Abhilfe?

HEIC-Meldung.JPG 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 17, 2019 Oct 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @hellemiersch,

To import HEIC images in Photoshop Elements, you need to install HEIF/HEVC Extensions from microsoft Store. You also need to delete the media cache files present at the location: %appdata%\Adobe\Commmon

Please try again after deleting the media cache and share the results. For more details refer the link: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/premiere-elements/using/hevc-decoding-on-windows.html

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 18, 2019 Oct 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi AnubhavJain,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have deleted the cache-files. The installation of the attached app I have made yesterday yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I have some problems to handle this block. The HEIC-app is installed successful, the cache is deleted, but the error message still keeps. I would upload the screenshot if ist would be possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Hellemiersch,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please try the below steps:

1. Go to Settings>Apps.

2. Search for HEVC Video Extension.

3. Uninstall the extensions if any already installed on your machine.

4. Re-install the HEVC video extension from Microsoft Store.

5. Delete the media cache.

Please share the findings after successfully executing the above steps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Anubhav, now I have bought and installed the HEVC app. Before I had only installed the HEIF app for pictures. Now it works. Thank you for assitance and have a nice weekend, Regards Helle

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines